Rubbish Clearance in Kingston for Domestic Projects
Are you renovating your Kingston home? PNM Skip Hire can take care of any rubbish clearance needs on your behalf. Local residents can also benefit from our grab hire vehicles, which come to collect residual waste from garden landscaping projects. Whatever waste disposal services you require, we will remove any unwanted biodegradable materials, quickly and responsibly, at competitive prices.
Home Renovations, Conversions and Extensions
Being a family-run company, we understand how imperative waste disposal is for our domestic clients. You may be renovating your kitchen, converting the loft or adding a garage extension to maximise the space at your Kingston property. Any kind of construction work requires rubbish clearance, including the removal of old furniture, flooring and fittings.
Discarded building materials from your contractors, such as timber, concrete or stone, should also be taken into account. For home renovations and waste disposal using skip hire, we ask you to consider the following:
• Organise what needs to be thrown out and what you’re keeping in advance
• Estimate the amount of waste that you’ll need collected
• Choose from a range of skips to fit the capacity of your rubbish clearance
• Consider if you need a permit from Kingston Council for roadside skips
• Agree a timeframe for when you need skip hire
Garden Projects and Landscaping
There are many ways for you to have your garden landscaped, such as planting new trees, laying new turf or having decking installed. We recommend making your garden project even greener by using secondary aggregates for driveways, patios or pathways, which can be purchased from local suppliers in Kingston and delivered with a grab hire vehicle.
If your design includes erecting bigger garden structures, such as gazebos, water features or swimming pools, the waste disposal team at PNM Skip Hire can remove excess topsoil so you can lay the new foundations.
See how grab hire services can help with your garden project
• Organise which non-hazardous waste needs to be removed
• Allow our grab hire lorries to reach waste in difficult places
• Waste can be stored behind fences or walls ahead of collections from Kingston
• Rely on our team for rubbish clearance work of any kind including garden debris
• Grab hire vehicles are perfect for removing excavation and groundwork waste
Benefits of Skip Hire and Grab Hire
• We provide skips in three different sizes: 8, 10 and 12 yards to suit your project
• Our grab hire team is efficient and ready to work in 24 hours, subject to availability
• We offer competitive prices on all aspects of rubbish clearance work
• Our waste disposal service involves screening unwanted materials for recycling
• Clients in Kingston can rely on PNM Skip Hire’s fully-trained vehicle operators
Looking for reliable skip and grab hire services…
Look no more!
PNM Skip Hire guarantees dependable and extremely affordable skip hire.
Based on your waste disposal requirements, choose from our wide range of skips:
• 8 yard – £240
• 10 yard – £270
• 12 yard – £300